Applicants for student visas usually apply at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the country of his or her permanent residence. Please click here for the list of websites for U.S. Embassies and Consulates. Although visa applicants may apply at any U.S. consular office, it may be more difficult to qualify for the visa outside the country of permanent residence.

You will need to submit the following documents/evidence with your visa application:

Additional Information

Visa Process